- When was CTG founded and where is it incorporated?
- Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTG) was incorporated in Buffalo, New York on March 11, 1966. CTG is a New York corporation.
- Where are CTG's corporate headquarters? Where are your other offices located?
- CTG is headquartered in Buffalo, New York, and has offices in North America and Western Europe. A list of our locations can be found in the About Us section of this website.
- When did CTG complete its Initial Public Offering?
- CTG completed its IPO on August 7, 1969.
- What stock exchange are CTG's common shares traded on? What is the symbol?
- Our common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol CTG.
- How many shares are outstanding?
- The number of shares outstanding can be found in our most recent quarterly filing with the SEC which can be found at www.sec.gov.
- Who is CTG's transfer agent?
- Computershare Investor Services
PO Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
- Whom do I contact with questions about the shares I own or to change my address of record?
- If you own shares through a brokerage firm, you need to contact the brokerage firm directly to change your account address. If you're a registered shareholder and own shares in your name, contact Computershare.
- Who is CTG's independent auditor?
- Grant Thornton LLP
1375 E. Ninth St.
Cleveland, OH 44114
- What is CTG's fiscal year end?
- The Company's year-end is December 31.
- When and where is CTG's annual shareholders' meeting?
- The date, time and location of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders can be found in our proxy statement for the relevant year which is available on our website approximately 30 days prior to the meeting date.
- Who do I contact with additional questions?
- Please contact us if you need more information about CTG.